FRONT DESK ASSISTANT
The Area Stage Company is looking for Front Desk personnel. Ideal qualifications include high-organizational skills, computer skills, and customer service skills. This is an entry-level position.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Managing company schedules
– Account receivables processing
– External and internal communication
– Box office management
– Maintenance of student records
– Assisting the executive directors in various tasks as needed
– At least three years of working experience
– Must have customer service skills
– Maintain productivity in a high-paced environment
– Good computer skills: MS Office applications and the use of Mac OS
– Extremely organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and punctual
– Fast learner of new systems and procedures
The Area Stage Company is a non-profit theatre and conservatory located in Coral Gables. Established in 1989, it has since become one of the most influential theatre venues in South Florida. Today it also functions as a conservatory, providing acting, dance, and music education to hundreds of students in the Miami area.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FRONT DESK POSITION” in the subject.
Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age (40 or older) or genetic information (including family medical history) is illegal and will not be tolerated. If you suspect any violation of this policy, you can contact the business manager Laura Guerra, in confidence.