VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
Area Stage Company offers an exciting Internship Program providing students from diverse backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in the entertainment industry. At Area Stage, every intern has the opportunity to play an integral role in the company’s success.
We offer flexible hours, as well as the opportunity to enhance the video production skills needed to excel on this pathway.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Cutting and editing existing videos into a new promotional package
– Filming productions and other activities for promotional use
– Maintaining company's YouTube channel
– Assisting the marketing team in other tasks as needed
– Majoring in film/film studies or marketing with a background in film editing
– Maintain productivity in a high-paced environment
– Enthusiastic, resourceful, and hard-working
– Extremely organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and punctual
– Fast learner of new systems and procedures
The Area Stage Company is a non-profit theatre and conservatory located in Coral Gables. Established in 1989, it has since become one of the most influential theatre venues in South Florida. Today it also functions as a conservatory, providing acting, dance, and music education to hundreds of students in the Miami area.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com with “Video Production Internship” in the subject.